Filing a complaint with the 15th Wing Inspector General's Office can be accomplished in four ways; In-Person, Phone, Email, or US Mail.
* Want to talk? You can call 449-1556 to setup an appointment or just drop by; we will always make ourselves available. Our location is 800 Scott Circle (Bldg 1110), Room 121, JBPH-H 96853.
* During duty hours call 808-449-1556 or 808-449-1575
* After hours call the 15 WG/IG 24-Hour Hotline at 808-449-1558
* Once prompted to leave a message, leave a detailed message along with contact information
* Download the AF Form 102 "Inspector General Complaint Form"
* Email completed form to: firstname.lastname@example.org
* US Mail:
* Mail completed form to:
15th Wing Inspector General
Attention: Complaints Resolution Director
800 Scott Circle, Bldg 1110
Joint Base Pearl Harbor-Hickam, HI 96853
NOTE: Any records or documents provided to the IG become part of an IG record and are not returnable unless a FOIA request is submitted (see Chapter 10 and AFI 33-332, Air Force Privacy and Civil Liberties Program). In addition, DO NOT mail CDs, DVDs, or thumb drives.
For more information visit:
* Department of the Air Force Inspector General > Home (af.mil)
* Hotline (dodig.mil)
* DoD OIG WPC Know Your Rights - YouTube
* IG Poster
* DoD Whistleblower protection